January 9, 2012

This is what I'm all about.

I was given the idea to make a blog by a friend who said it would be a perfect way to let people follow my "work" (it's all play to me!) even if I don't know them. I thought that wasn't a bad idea. So here you have my blog: "Dream. Inspire. Create. ♥" My title reflects who I am, what I'm all about, and what this blog is about. My Dreams Inspire what I Create. And I hope you dream as big as you possibly can. I hope somehow I can inspire you through my pictures and quotes. I'll create my pictures in the meantime. :)

I don't know why my picniks caught on so well. Looking back in my early days of picniking, I think to myself "ICK! Who on EARTH would want their pictures to look like THAT?!" But for some reason my facebook friends went CRAZY over them. I was constantly being asked to edit pictures. Even by people I had never met. I did one for my mom's friend of his motorcycle and it ended up on the maker of the motorcycles PERSONAL facebook page! But with Facebook only allowing you to put 200 pictures in an album, and with me having 2 albums already, I decided it's time for a new showcase.

I hope you like it. :) Any suggestions or questions, please email me. Puertobilly95@gmail.com.

(I'm also thinking about doing tutorials? Ideas?)

No comments:

Post a Comment