January 18, 2012

"Death ends a life. Not a Relationship!" R.I.P. Ricky ♥

Yesterday, a guy named Ricky died. I didn't know Ricky that well. We had a lot of mutual friends and that's how I met him. I remember they would always call him "Big Sexy." :) I know a lot of people are hurting and I hate when people are in pain. I hope the quote on the picture brings a little peace to everyone because it's true. To all my friends that knew him personally, I love you guys and if there's anything I can do, you have my number. ♥ To everyone else that knew him, be strong because as much pain as you're in and from what I did know about him, he seemed like a very loving guy and wouldn't want to see you guys like this. I know it's hard. Losing someone special is never easy. But remember that he's in a better place. And to those saying "Why couldn't it have been me instead?" because I've seen a lot of it, think about the pain you're in, missing him. If it had been you, HE would be the one in pain right now, but he's not, and I hope you can take comfort in that. I made this picture especially for Ricky, his family, and ALL his friends, because by his facebook wall, I can tell he had a LOT. I wish love and peace to everyone in this hard time. ♥

P.S. Click to see the picture full size.

3 comments:

  1. Such kind words. Really great picture you made of Ricky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) It was the least I could do and say for him.

    ReplyDelete