April 18, 2012

Picnik closes Tomorrow. :(

Since Picnik.com closes tomorrow, I've decided it's time to let go and move onto my new picture editing site: picmonkey.com. It's VERY much like Picnik and actually was recommended BY Picnik. Picnik also says that their effects will still be usable on Google+. I suppose we'll see. But anyways, after playing around on Picmonkey, I've fallen in love! In some aspects, it's not as good as Picnik. In others, it's better! But all in all, it's the most similar to Picnik I've ever seen. It's great! :) Anyways! Here's some of the pictures from Picmonkey! Hope you guys enjoy them!
The love of my life, Roberto Antonio Perez Henriquez. :) ♥

Best friend since we were itty bitty, Jordan Danielle Ennis! :) ♥

Best friend since Freshman year, always has my back, Tara Brooke Musser! :) ♥

Your 2012 Miss Grifton, ME! Carlee Belen Suarez! :) ♥

I love him with all my heart. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment