January 10, 2012

Pre--Blog Pics!

These are all my absolute FAVORITE pics I've done up until this point. There's a LOT! Not to mention there's a lot of OLDDD ones too! :) Hope you like! (Click to Enlarge!)

Me --All pictures of me. :)
"My Dreams are Bursting at the Seams." ♥

This is an OLD picture, but one of my ALL TIME favorites. :)

I've always loved the way this one turned out!

Miss Attitude? I think yes!

Gotta love some Marilynn Monroe quotes!

Such a true quote.

JAKE OWENS CONCERT! ♥

Take this advice people. Don't judge people.


Dag On Skippy.

Definitely Me? I think yes.

LOVEEE THIS ONE :)

Not available for catching anymore. Sorry boys. ;) haha

BrownEyes. ♥

♥♥♥

This one I actually didn't do on picnik. I did it on webfetti.

AMEN.

Mad Hattaaaaa :)

More Good Advice. :)

Another Favorite :) Maya Angelou is AWESOME for this quote. :)




Me and Other People :)

I am in love with this boy right here. ♥ :)

DANNIE :)

♥ RAPH ♥

♥ :)  


Probably my favorite picture of us.

My cousin Sam :)
Fam[ily] ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥






Other People


Mrs. Deanna & Mr. Stan Jones. ♥

Sabrina is Beautiful. ♥

My Sister is Gorgeous. ♥

She's perfection. ♥

I love this picture of Rebecca!

Thought this one was pretty cool. :)

Love this. :)

This family is so sweet & amazing! ♥

TYLER!

This is another of my All Time Favorites. :)

I think Katie is beautimous in this. Don't you? :)

Lindsey looks like a freakin' MODEL! ♥

Gavin Tyler Hill is a BEAUTIFUL baby boy. :)

Tyler Again :) Gavin's Daddy!

Shereen & Joe! ♥

Kaitlyn!

Again! MODEL! ♥

I love Katie. :) ♥

Rebecca is SO Gorgeous, she can pull off the Zombie Look. :)

Sister. ♥

They fit this picture perfectly!

My cousin is gorgeous. ♥ :)

I love my beautiful sister. ♥

Jeni loves her iPod. :)

Sydney is a Star!

Sydney & Fred are ADORABLE!!

One of my ALL TIME Favorites. :) ♥

CALLIE!! :) ♥

Joce :)

I love Sydney! :) ♥

This is my Dad (Brown Shirt) & his 4 siblings. :) He's the baby!

DAG ON SKIPPY.

SYDNEY :D

Miss Beautiful! ♥

I loveeeee this picture more and more every time I look at it. :)

Beth is GAWGEOUS. :)

I loveeeee this collage!

Brooke is awesomeeeeee & gorgeousss. :)

Dominika & William were my inspiration before I met Roberto! They're SO Sweet ♥

Adam's Awesome :)

Liz & Hailey! :)

Sydney, Arnez, Kelsey! Ain't they SHMEXYYY!?! haha :)

Molly & Shane! ♥

Jordan & Kyle (JUST FRIENDS GUYS) hahaha :)

She's absolutely beautiful. ♥

I loveeee this quote!

Oooo, Mysterious! :)

I've always loved this one of Nina!

This is another (and my LAST) ALL TIME Favorite. :) ♥ Hailey!

Rhiannon before Prom!

Collage of Sammy!

Hailey & her family!

Sarah needs to sign up to be a Model with Lindsey!

Don't you think? :)

________________________________________________________________
I hope you all like these pictures! I know there's a lot but I promise that will be the longest picture post (or post period) I ever publish! :) Love you guys! ♥

-C. Suarez ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment